> Estate Insurance
Protecting your estate and capital gains.
Purchasing life insurance could be the most important decision you make toward protecting your future. Having the right amount and kind of protection when you die will ensure that your estate remains financially secure and that your capital gains are protected.
Estate Insurance is a great estate planning product and is available for individuals between the ages of 60 and 85.
Some of the benefits of Estate insurance include:
- A non-par permanent plan with guaranteed premiums and a guaranteed death benefit. Premiums are payable to age 100 and the policy remains in effect after that.
- No paid-up values or cash values.
- Various riders and additional benefits available including Accidental Death Benefit and Term Insurance rider.
- Meets various needs, including estate and capital gains planning.
You can also choose one the three life insurance coverage options:
- Joint first-to-die.
- Joint second-to-die with premiums on the first death.
- Joint second-to-die with premiums on the second death.